Burial head cloth rolled up.
Women at a run to tell disciples.
Disciples racing to see for themselves.
Empty tomb proclaiming the
He was not
“Where is he?”
The one who has
Ministers of the Eucharist October. Unable to attend, please exchange with another Minister
07.00pm Mary Butler Joe Murphy Teresa Cassin
11.00am Tom Brett Carmel Coone Majella Morrissey
Ministers of the Word for October. Unable to attend, please exchange with another Minister
Vigil Saturday at 6pm
Sunday – 10.00am
Weekdays – Mon, Wed, Fri – 9.30am
Confessions after 6pm Mass when requested.About Church of the Assumption
The old chapel of Mong – the first ever erected here – was built in the 1790s, and was rebuilt, almost from the foundations, about 1890. Through a combination of community effort and experienced builders, extensive renovations were carried out in 1998 to mark its bicentenary as a place of worship.
The above information on places of worship in the parish of Thomastown is, in the main, taken from Canon William Carrigan’s History and Antiquities of the Diocese of Ossory (Vol IV pp 304-5)